VISION ON-LINE BOOKING SERVICE
From 1st November 2016 , Keith Health Centre will be introducing two main online services . These include the ability to request and track the status of repeat prescriptions and also the ability to book and cancel appointments online.
If you have already registered please login at www.myvisiononline.co.uk and enter the practice code 32904 along with your login details.
In order to access the online services patients must complete a form which can be requested at the practice or downloaded from this website . Once completed, this form should be returned to the Practice in person, along with a valid form of identification, for example photo ID or passport. Once you have been registered the Practice will give you the information that will enable you to create a username & password.
Registration Form Vision Online - Registration Form
Creating Your Online Account
Once you have submitted your application form you will receive a letter from the practice. This will contain:
- the website address
- Practice ID
- Patient ID
- the Registration Token
To create your account:
- Open your Web browser, go to www.myvisiononline.co.uk , click on the register tab.
- Enter the Practice ID in the required field
- Enter your Patient ID (in the letter provided by the practice) in the required field.
- Enter your registration Token in the required field.
- Create a Username. This must be unique. If the name already exists, registration will fail. Change the username and continue.
- Create a Password, this must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least one number or letter. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Retype to confirm password.
- Click on the tick box to agree terms and conditions and privacy.
- Click the Register button to complete the registration process. You will need to activate your online account before it can be used.
- You will receive an email message, with a link to activate your account. Click the link, your account is now active and you can proceed to request repeat prescriptions.
- go to the website www.myvisiononline.co.uk
- Click on the Sign in tab, type your practice ID in the required field
- Type your username, then type your password. Remember your password is case sensitive.
- Click the Sign In button: you now have access to Online services.
These downloadable guides include the information above as well as a brief introduction to each service.