VISION ON-LINE BOOKING SERVICE HAS CHANGED
The website Keith Health Centre uses for online patient services has changed. When the Practice switched to the new service, you were advised to migrate from www.myvisiononline.co.uk account to the new service www.patient-services.co.uk.
Please see the attached information sheet 'How do I Migrate from Myvisiononline(My Vision Online) to Patient Services which provides full details on how to do this if you have not already done so.
How do I Migrate from Myvisiononline (My Vision Online) to Patient Services
Keith Health Centre has two main online services giving the ability to request and track the status of repeat prescriptions and also the ability to book and cancel routine GP appointments online.
In order to access the online services patients must complete a form which can be requested at the practice or downloaded from this website . Once completed, this form should be returned to the Practice in person, along with a valid form of identification, for example photo ID or passport. Once you have been registered the Practice will give you the information that will enable you to create a username & password.
Registration Form Vision Online - Registration Form
Creating Your Online Account
Once you have submitted your application form you will receive a letter from the practice. This will contain:
- the website address
- Practice ID
- Patient ID
- the Registration Token
To create your account:
- Open your Web browser, go to www.myvisiononline.co.uk ( this will be changing to www.patient-services.co.uk), click on the register tab.
- Enter the Practice ID in the required field
- Enter your Patient ID (in the letter provided by the practice) in the required field.
- Enter your registration Token in the required field.
- Create a Username. This must be unique. If the name already exists, registration will fail. Change the username and continue.
- Create a Password, this must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least one number or letter. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Retype to confirm password.
- Click on the tick box to agree terms and conditions and privacy.
- Click the Register button to complete the registration process. You will need to activate your online account before it can be used.
- You will receive an email message, with a link to activate your account. Click the link, your account is now active and you can proceed to request repeat prescriptions.
- go to the website www.myvisiononline.co.uk ( this will be changing to www.patient-services.co.uk)
- Click on the Sign in tab, type your practice ID in the required field
- Type your username, then type your password. Remember your password is case sensitive.
- Click the Sign In button: you now have access to Online services.
These downloadable guides include the information above as well as a brief introduction to each service.